*Discount applied at checkout. Online only, excludes bespoke.
The ColourStrip RGB LED strip kit allows you to create stunning colour changing lighting that can be controlled from your smartphone or tablet.
- Plug & Play - Everything just plugs together
- Wide range of colour possibilities
- Durable IP65 coating on the LED strip
The free MagicLite BLE app is available for both iOS and Android. Not only can you pick and choose colours but there is a great range of additional control features including :
- Music control - Sound to light function syncs your lighting music
- On/Off timer - Turn your lighting on and off at set times
- Camera Colour Matching - Replicate colours in the real world using your phone's camera
- Multiple Devices - Control up to 5 LED strips at once from your phone or tablet
The Bluetooth controller features an upgraded control chip for greater stability whilst the LED Strip has a tough yet flexible PU coating for durability.
Download Android version here.
Download iOS version here.
- 5m reel of ColourStrip RGB LED strip
- Bluetooth enabled RGB controller
What else is required?
You'll also need a 12V DC power supply. We recommend:
- POWER48 - Laptop-style power supply with UK plug
- POWERPRO40-12 - Screw-terminal power supply for wiring into a fused spur
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
how many devices can this pair with? ... eg, can multiple phones be setup to control the same light?
Yes, you can pair multiple phones to the same controller, you can also pair multiple controllers to a single phone.
Hello, What driver do you recommend if you want to use the dimming fiction on the strip lighting ? Does the app allow you to dim the lighting ?
Yes, you have full dimming control control of the LED strip from the app. You can use any of our 12V power supplies as the dimming happens on the low voltage side. We recommend using the POWER48 LED Power Supply
Hi there, what do you need to power these LED strips? I am interested in buying these and I need to know what to get to power it up. Thank you
Hi, all you need is a 12V LED power supply with a DC jack output, this one is perfect - https://www.ledspace.co.uk/collections/12v-led-power-supplies/products/power48-led-driver. You will be able to plug it straight into the bluetooth RGB controller and be up and running in minutes. Hope that helps!