*Discount applied at checkout. Online only, excludes bespoke.
An amazingly compact bluetooth-enabled RGBW LED strip light controller designed to provide powerful control over ColourStrip RGBW LED Tape using either a smartphone or the remote control included. Simple to install and use, just plug in and download the free app for your iOS or Android device to allow full control over colour and programme selection.
- Snap-fit connectors for quick, solder-free connection
- Suitable for up to 10m of ColourStrip RGBW LED strip
- Remote control included
- Free ColorEasy4 application available for iOS and Android
Download the ColorEasy4 Plus app for free:
- iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/coloreasy4-plus/id930419952?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wx.coloreasy4plus
Connecting to your RGBW LED strip
The CSC16 Bluetooth Control uses the same simple connector as ColourStrip connecting cables to join to the LED strip. See our Guide To ColourStrip RGBW for more information. The LED strip should be inserted into the connector so that the +ve line (identified by the +24V marking on the LED strip) is lined up with the BLACK lead from the controller. Open the clip top on the connector and push the strip into the slot until it stops. Close the connector and ensure it is snapped firmly closed.
Controller set up
1) Download the control app, available free of charge from the App stores. Just search for ‘ColorEasy4 Plus’. It’s available for both iOS and Android devices.
2) You will need to pair your bluetooth device with the bluetooth LED strip controller before the app can work with it. At each power on, the controller will enter pairing mode for 90 seconds and the indicator light will flash blue and yellow. In this period, enter the bluetooth settings on your device and look for the name ‘LED-XXX’ where ‘XXX’ is the serial number of your controller. Select it to connect.
Note: An unpaired smart device can only discover the bluetooth controller in this initial 90 second period. To enter the pairing mode again you will need to power off the bluetooth LED controller and start again.
The default setting of the CSC-BTC controller is to auto reconnect to the last paired bluetooth device when switched on. This can be disabled within the ColorEasy4 App settings page.
|Blue fast flash||Starting up|
|Blue/yellow fast flash||Waiting to pair|
|Blue with yellow short flash||Bluetooth connected|
|Steady blue||Bluetooth disconnected|
|White flash three times||New remote controller paired|
|Short single white flash||New command received|
|Red flash||Overload protected|
|Yellow flash||Overheat protected|
Using the remote control
The optional hand-held remote can be used to switch the controller on/off and to select presets from the ColorEasy4 app. The remote control needs to be paired to the bluetooth RGBW LED control before it can be used.
Setting up the remote:
Make sure the remote controller function is enabled on the App settings page using a smart device.
Power off the controller for at least 5 seconds before powering on again.
Within 5 seconds press the on/off and down keys at the same time.
The indicator light will ash white three times to show it has recognised the remote control.
You can pair a maximum of five remotes to a single bluetooth controller.
Switch between colours and modes on the App using the up/down keys on the remote control.