The RSP-150 Series is a new generation of 150W AC/DC low profile, single output, enclosed type, switching power supply. This switch mode power supply reduced its height by 40%, from the 50mm of the previous models to 30mm.
The RSP-150 features up to date high performance circuit topology, PFC function and possess up to 90% high efficiency. This enclosed power supply can be cooled by free air convection from -30°C to +40°C, or +50°C ambient temperature under full load condition and even +70°C by suitable derating.
The RSP-150 features a remote ON/OFF control, short circuit, overload, over voltage and over temperature protection. This AC/DC power supply complies with the ITE requirements per UL, CUL, TUV, CCC, CB and CE regulations and also the TUV EN61558-1 and EN61558-2-16 certificates, fulfilling the household appliance requirements in the European market.
Applications include industrial automation system, mechanical and electrical equipment, household appliance, instruments, or any systems that require 1U low profile installations.
- 30mm low profile design, suitable for 1U installation
- Universal AC input range 85 to 264V
- Built-in active PFC function
- High efficiency up to 90%
- Fan-less design, cooling by free air convection
- -30 to+70°C operating range
- Protection: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Built-in constant current limiting circuit
- Remote ON/OFF control
- LED indicator for power on
- 3 years warranty
UL60950-1, UL62368-1 / TUV EN60950-1, EN61558-1, EN61558-2-16 / CCC GB4943 / CB IEC60950-1, IEC62368-1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.